SMARTSEP Monitoring for separators
SMARTSEP (alarm for separators with connection to the Bumerang Smart monitoring) is a system designed for full visualisation of the facility, control of operation, alerts, reporting, logging of events and operating states of individual devices, as well as data archiving.
1. ACCESS FROM ANY BROWSER
No restrictions on the number of devices from which monitoring can be accessed. Access the app from anywhere using your own mobile phone or tablet. All you need to remember is your login and password.
2. FLEXIBLE NOTIFICATIONS
Ability to add alarms and events of interest independently. No additional charges associated with commissioning additional functions. Ability to create events and configure appropriate notifications for your own needs.
3. OPTIMISATION OF COSTS AND OPERATIONS
Reduced operating costs, thanks to the high availability of real-time facility information. Prioritisation of incidents allows to easily decide whether to send personnel to the right place, shorter response times to actual emergencies.
4. ENHANCING ENVIRONMENTAL SECURITY
Continuous monitoring and quick notifications, enhances the environmental safety of the devices.
5. SCALABILITY OF THE SOLUTION WITHOUT OBLIGATIONS
The user does not need to declare how many objects will ultimately be monitored. Flexible scaling reduces one-off investment costs. Costs scale with the size of the system. Changes are possible on a day to day basis.
6. SERVICE MANAGEMENT
The system informs about failures, allows full event logging, and allows scheduling of maintenance work. Data available in the system allows for more accurate scheduling of equipment maintenance. Access to the entire history of events from one place. Possibility of facilitated call-out to Ecol-Serwis. Maintaining an electronic service log of facilities, together with an extensive mechanism of reminding of the need to carry out specific works or call in external specialists, will ensure the best conditions for serviced equipment and ensure many years of trouble-free operation.
PLEASE NOTE: Every user has free access to new system features coming in the future!
- Alerts module – event notifications in the form of: pop-up, SMS messages, email.
- Events module – a register of all events covered by monitoring.
- Weather module – possibility of weather forecast readings (48 hours ahead) for each monitored site.
- Service module – allows scheduling of service work and archiving of technical documentation in one place.
In the event of an incident, monitoring to the separators:
- Converts signals coming from the sensor(s) in the measuring zone into a visual signal (LEDs on the housing).
- Activates an acoustic signal (internal buzzer).
- Activates the corresponding potential-free outputs.
- Saves an event log in the internal flash memory.
- Signals information about the event to the Bumerang Smart system and, depending on the configuration, the system sends email and SMS notifications to the relevant recipients.
- Saves the occurrence of an event in the Bumerang Smart archive – allows the history of events to be checked at a later date.
Comparison of standard alarms to Smartsep monitoring
|FEATURES||SEPARATOR ALARM||SMARTSEP MONITORING|
|Monitoring of oil/grease levels||YES||YES|
|Sludge layer monitoring||YES||YES|
|Overflow level monitoring||YES||YES|
|Monitoring of inlet closure status (open/close)||YES||YES|
|Incident acoustic alert||YES||YES|
|Incident visual notification (LED)||YES||YES|
|Incident SMS notification||YES||YES|
|Incident email notification||X||YES|
|Browser-based access to incident logs||X||YES|
|Historical overview of incidents||YES||YES|
|Creating customised lists of past incidents||X||YES|
|Option for instant notification of service teams||X||YES|
|Electronic log book||X||YES|
|Possibility of adding attachments to service entries (protocols / photos)||X||YES|
|Monitoring of the entire device network||X||YES|
|Creation of reminders for upcoming service events||X||YES|
|Possibility of viewing the weather forecast||X||YES|